Samsung Galaxy Phones
Samsung Galaxy S9 or Older
If you are currently using a Samsung Galaxy S9 or older, unfortunately Samsung has discontinued support for these phones and they will no longer work on the PureTalk network.To upgrade your device, please log in to your account and click the "replacements" tab.
Samsung Galaxy S10 or Newer
If you own a Samsung Galaxy S10 or newer device, due to a recent Samsung software update you may be experiencing a service interruption on your phone. No worries.You just need a quick system update on your phone to resolve this issue.
Follow the steps below to check for updates and install on your Samsung phone:
- Make sure you are connected to a Wi-Fi network
- Select "Settings"
- Select "About Phone" (might also show as "System")
- Select "Software Information"
If there are any updates available, there should be a "System Update" or a "Check for Updates" option. Once the update is completed, you will need to power off your device and then power it back on.
Updating your device
If you own an iPhone and are having any service issues, please make sure you have the most recent software update installed on your phone.
Follow these steps to check for updates and install on your iPhone:
- Make sure you are connected to a Wi-Fi network.
- Select "Settings".
- Select "General".
- Select "Software Update".
- Click "Download and Install" under the latest update.
- Once the update is completed, you will need to power off your device and then power it back on.